2011 DATES & SHOW HOURS:
Friday, March 4th
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 5th
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 6th
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
General - $8.00 adults, kids 12 and under FREE.
NEW! Happy Hour Friday - Friday, March 4th, 2011 ONLY - From 4 p.m. until 7 p.m., ALL attendees pay just $4.00! (Discount coupons, any and all special offers, Senior's Day special, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with Happy Hour Friday pricing. Kids 12 and under are still free).
Senior's Day - Friday, March 4th, 2011, ONLY - Seniors 60 and over pay $5.00 (Discount coupons, special offers, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with the Senior's Day pricing.)
A $2.00 Off Discount Coupon is available on this website. (Option located at the bottom-right corner of the Home and Garden home page). Just click, print and go!
NEW! Purchase a ticket online and receive a subscription to BETTER HOMES & GARDENS! (Option located at the bottom-right corner of the Home and Garden home page).
PARKING: $5.00. Secure parking located off of South Chance Avenue, Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue (for directions and driving suggestions, see "Directions to the Fairgrounds...").
And, might we suggest...
1) Make a List - Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you'd like to tackle in 2011. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest (companies are from the 2010 H&G Show. The Exhibitor List will be updated in February of 2011). Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
2) Don't Just Browse - Talk to the merchants. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG - Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at the Food Court. The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place - Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is a good area.
5) Bring Blueprints, Plans, etc. - Sketches, blueprints, floorplans - take them all with you to the show. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, etc.
6) Prepare to Shop - Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop.
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds.
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW! - OR - purchase a ticket online, beat the crowds, and get a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens! See our Home Page for details...