The Big Fresno Fair took home 21 awards at the Western Fairs Association’s (WFA) 97th Annual Convention & Trade Show held in Reno, Nevada January 19 – 22, 2020, where more than 1,200 fair CEOs, directors, staff and fair-related professionals from roughly 125 fairs throughout the Western United States attended to celebrate the greatest accomplishments of 2019. The Big Fresno Fair walked away with 21 WFA Achievement Awards, which included 9 first place, 8 second place and 4 third place award.
First Place Awards:
- Radio Advertising – Single Radio Ad, Last Chance For Fair Fun Savings
- Printed Marketing Campaign – Full Page Fresno Bee Ad, This Week at the Fair
- Social Media Campaign – Facebook Better Than Front Row Contest
- Year Round Logo – Big Fresno Fair Corporate Logo Refresh
- New Community Outreach Program – $4 “Fill the Need” Day Benefitting Valley Children’s
- Fair-time Event – The Showdown, a New Educational eSports Experience
- Non-Profit – “Feed the Need” Food Drive Benefitting the Poverello House
- Crisis Management – The Big Fresno Fair’s Safety & Security Program
- New Cultural Program – Fresno County Historical Museum’s new Sikh Exhibit
We’d like to thank our wonderful community for their continued support over the past 136 years. We can’t wait to continue the tradition at the 2020 Big Fresno Fair, October 7 – 18! To see the full list of awards and for full release, click here.