Our Fair Management team has collaborated closely with the Fresno County Department of Public Health on health and safety guidelines for the 2021 Big Fresno Fair, as it returns to an in-person event. Together we have outlined a robust plan for the 2021 Big Fresno Fair that not only meets, but exceeds COVID-19 guidelines from the State.
Here is what YOU need to do as a Fairgoer: Before you come to the Fair:
While at the Fair:
- Complete this Health Screening and do not attend if you:
- Have a fever (100.4 or higher), or any sense of a fever or chills.
- Have trouble breathing, cough, sore throat, nose congestion, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell.
- Have had close contact (longer than 15 minutes cumulative within a 24-hour period and within 6 ft.) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is in quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure.
Masks must be covering your nose and mouth.
- Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are strongly recommended outdoors, especially in areas where social distancing cannot be accomplished such as: Carnival, Paul Paul Theater, Grandstand.
- Social Distancing is encouraged throughout grounds.
If you elect to wear a face shield, it must be worn with a drape.
Here is what WE are doing:
We all need to work together to have a healthy and safe 2021 Big Fresno Fair.
- Staff will be tested for COVID-19 before Fair and then the 2nd week of Fair.
- Staff will complete daily Health Screenings.
- Staff will wear masks indoors and outdoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including use of a sanitizing fogger in buildings, bathrooms and throughout the surfaces on grounds.
- Increased hand sanitation stations and hand washing stations throughout grounds.
- Increased width of walkways and spaced out vendors more where possible.
- Signage throughout grounds and PSAs reminding people of measures to stay healthy.
Be Smart. Play Safe. Stay Healthy.
Learn more on how to do that here with great information provided by our partner – the Fresno County Department of Public Health: https://www.fresnofair.com/stayhealthy
Get information on the Fair’s Entry Policy (what you can and can’t bring!) and our Code of Conduct, here: https://www.fresnofair.com/p/plan/fair-policies
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Big Fresno Fair (21st District Agricultural Association) cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your participation in these activities on the Fairgrounds.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can potentially spread COVID-19 if they are infected and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
By coming to the Fairgrounds in any capacity, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your presence on the Fairgrounds.