Our Fair Management team continues to collaborate closely with the Fresno County Department of Public Health on health and safety guidelines for the 2022 Big Fresno Fair. While the situation with COVID-19 is not the same as last year, we are continuing measures to provide the safest and healthiest event possible - to meet and exceed COVID-19 guidelines from the State.
Here is what YOU need to do as a Fairgoer: Before you come to the Fair:
While at the Fair:
- Complete this Health Screening and do not attend if you:
- Have a fever (100.4 or higher), or any sense of a fever or chills.
- Have trouble breathing, cough, sore throat, nose congestion, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell.
- Have had close contact (longer than 15 minutes cumulative within a 24-hour period and within 6 ft.) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is in quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure.
- Wash or Sanitize your hands frequently.
- Masks are optional and become a personal decision; although it is recommended to use them indoors.
Here is what WE are doing:
We all need to continue to work together to have a healthy and safe 2022 Big Fresno Fair.
- Staff will be tested for COVID-19 before Fair and then the 2nd week of Fair.
- Staff will complete a Health Screening check before reporting to work.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including use of a sanitizing fogger in buildings, bathrooms and throughout the surfaces on grounds.
- Increased hand sanitation stations and hand washing stations throughout grounds.
- Signage throughout grounds and PSAs reminding people of measures to stay healthy.
Be Smart. Play Safe. Stay Healthy.
Learn more on how to do that here with great information provided by our partner – the Fresno County Department of Public Health: https://www.fresnofair.com/stayhealthy
Get information on the Fair’s Entry Policy (what you can and can’t bring!) and our Code of Conduct, here: https://www.fresnofair.com/p/plan/fair-policies
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Big Fresno Fair (21st District Agricultural Association) cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your participation in these activities on the Fairgrounds.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can potentially spread COVID-19 if they are infected and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
By coming to the Fairgrounds in any capacity, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your presence on the Fairgrounds.