The 2020 Big Fresno Fair’s Drive-Thru Eats & “Grade & Go” Livestock Exhibition Health & Safety Policy
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN EITHER OF THESE ACTIVITIES.
The health and safety of everyone participating in these activities on the Fairgrounds is our top priority. We have implemented many measures, some you will see and others you won’t, which are designed to protect the Fair’s guests, exhibitors, concessionaires, vendors and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus by minimizing contact, requirement of face coverings, promotion of social distancing, enhanced health screening procedures and sanitation.
In addition, to further protect the health and safety of all involved in these activities on the Fairgrounds, you will not be admitted on the Fairgrounds and you should stay home if within the past 14 days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying COVID-19; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
In addition to the notations above, additional health and safety guidelines you will be asked to follow while participating in these activities are as follows:
- Drive-Thru Eats
- Only have people of the same household in the vehicle.
- Driver and/or person ordering/receiving the food must be properly wearing a face covering over their nose and mouth.
- To minimize opportunity for spread of germs, only cashless payment will be accepted.
- You must remain in your vehicle for the duration of time you are on the Fairgrounds.
- If you must use the restroom, you will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing and personal sanitation guidelines – as well as follow the capacity guidelines posted on the restrooms
- “Grade & Go” Livestock Exhibition
- Submit to a temperature check and health screening upon arrival.
- Face coverings must properly be worn at all times covering your nose and mouth.
- Adhere to the social distancing and personal sanitation guidelines posted throughout the Livestock area.
- Fair staff, concessionaires, vendors, entertainers, livestock judges
- Will submit to a temperature check and health screening prior to being permitted on grounds to report to work.
- Face coverings will be required at all times.
- Disposable gloves will be utilized where appropriate.
The Fair reserves the right to modify these requirements on a case-by-case basis to accommodate any circumstance that in the Fair’s sole discretion warrants a modification of this policy.
The Big Fresno Fair (21st District Agricultural Association) cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your participation in these activities on the Fairgrounds.
The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can potentially spread COVID-19 if they are infected and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
By coming to the Fairgrounds in any capacity, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your presence on the Fairgrounds.
If at any time the Fair determines that someone on the Fairgoers does not meet the criteria outlined in this policy, the Fair reserves the right to refuse entry or (if person is already on the grounds) immediately remove that person from the Fairgrounds.
These actions are at the sole discretion of The Big Fresno Fair (21st District Agricultural Association).
By entering the Fairgrounds, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to abide by this policy.
If you have any questions, or if you do not understand this policy, please contact a Fair representative via phone at (559) 650-3247 or by email at email@example.com.