As an employer and major event facility, the Fresno Fairgrounds is prudently monitoring and reviewing information related to flu season and COVID-19. We are in constant communications with our local and state government entities and health officials during this rapidly changing COVID-19 environment. The health and safety of our Fair staff and community is of the utmost importance. We want to be sure to keep each one of you informed as we continue to evolve plans during this unprecedented time.
- As of July 2, 2020 our Satellite Wagering facility, The Starting Gate, has been temporarily shut down following Governor Newsom's direction.
- Since March 15, 2020, our other Satellite Wagering facility at Club One Casino remains closed.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Adhere to Governor Newsom's mandate to wear a face covering when indoors with the public and outdoors when social distancing of 6 ft. cannot be maintained.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 ft.
- Wash hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. When not available, use hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Avoid close contact for those 65+ or with health complications that put them at greater risk.
As we continue to navigate this unprecedented time for our community and country, please know you can email us with concerns or questions at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
At a time like this it is important that we come together (figuratively) and adhere to the recommended preventative measures to protect ourselves and one another. Let’s do our part to help flatten the curve and put this virus behind us. Stay safe out there and we hope to see you in person soon!
Big Fresno Fair Management
John C. Alkire, CEO
Stacy Rianda, Deputy Manager II
Lauri King, Deputy Manager II
Taylor Childers, Special Events Coordinator