Where Agriculture Comes To Life With Interactive Exhibits!
Ag Ventureland has always been a must stop for Fairgoers with young kids! The Fair is proud of the response to its debut in 2018 of an entirely new setup with new activities, all designed to teach and engage our youngest Fairgoers about the fascinating world of agriculture and asking plenty of questions along the way! This area is located on the northeast side of the Livestock Pavilion.
Interactive Activities include:
- Magnetic Boards with a matching activity featuring farm animals
- Sensory Boards with locks, animal skin textures and more.
- Sensory Boxes with corn, beans and more!
- Seed Investigation to learn what seeds look like before they grown into their plant form
- Orchard of Fun to pick fruit and explore; see who can pick the highest apple in the tree!
- Who Lives On the Farm sorting game
- Veggies or Fruits? sorting game
- Country Store where you can shop and discover fresh products that are produced right here in the Valley!
- Milk Can Toss
- Pedal Tractor Races
- Stick Horse Races
- Bull Riding with bouncy bulls of course!
- Plus so much more! You just have to stop by to see for yourself!
In Ag Ventureland’s Baby Boom area see baby goats, pigs and more; a favorite among Fairgoers of all ages! Also, don’t forget about the sheep birthing area where you can see baby lambs that are just days or hours old!
Cow Palace Milking Barn
The Cow Palace Milking Barn features an archway with cow heads that frame the Fair’s educational cow milking station. Stop by for the daily milking demonstrations and learn how the milk gets from the cow to your fridge! Demonstrations are held every day at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m.