Sign up for email updates from The 21st District Agricultural Assoc
1. When is the next Big Fresno Fair?
2. What are the Fair hours?
3. How much do tickets cost?
4. Does the Fair accept Credit Cards?
5. Where can I park? Is there handicap accessible parking?
6. Can I pay for parking with a credit card?
7. Where do I pick up Will Call tickets?
8. Where can I enter the Fair?
9. Are there Wheelchair/Scooter Rentals?
10. What time does the Carnival open?
11. Is smoking permitted on the property?
12. Can I bring food or drinks into the Fair?
13. Where are the restrooms on grounds?
14. Where do I go if I lost my child?
15. Where can I find First Aid?
16. Is there a location for nursing mothers to feed their babies?
17. Where is the Lost & Found?
18. What free concerts are available?
19. Are there family restrooms available?
20. Which buildings have air-conditioning?
21. Where/when is the live horse racing?
22. Where can I go to sit and rest?
23. Are there any healthy food options?
24. Will high school students who are age 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian on Friday or Saturday nights after 7 p.m.?
25. Can I drop my teenager off at the Fair and not come in with them on Friday and Saturday nights after 7 p.m.?
26. What happens if a teen under 18 removes their wristband on Friday and Saturdays?
27. How many minors is a parent or guardian (21 OR OLDER) allowed to escort to the Fair after 7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights?
28. If I come earlier in the day on a Friday or Saturday and want to come back that evening do I have to buy a new ticket/get a new wristband?
29. I’ve been coming to the Fair for years. Why is there a new weekend admission policy now?
30. How do the Fair youth admission policies compare to those of similar venues?
31. Why does the Fair have/need a Code of Conduct?
32. Are there any new safety measures in place at the Fair?
33. Are there any safety concerns that are affecting this year’s Fair?