The Big Fresno FOOD Fair!
What is the one thing that everyone loves about The Big Fresno Fair? It's the food! Here is a look at the delicious Fair foods featured at the 2018 Big Fresno Fair. As you salivate reading this, be sure to mark your calendars for the 2019 Big Fresno Fair, October 2 - 14! Check back in August for details on this year’s food line-up!
Featured 2018 Fair Food
Chicken Charlie with everything deep-fried, including Oreos, Twinkies, Frog Legs, and more. Plus, enjoy some of his healthier menu options like Maui Pineapple Bowls, Kabobs and others!
- Big Bubba's Tri-Tip, BBQ Beef and Smoked Turkey Legs
- Country Fair Cinnamon Rolls and Cinnamon Roll Sundaes, Frozen Bananas, BBQ Corn, Churros and more!
- Jumbo Corn Dogs, Polish Corn Dogs & Regular Corn Dogs
- Cotton Candy & Caramel Apples
- Healthy Choices:
- Fruit Cups, Cups of Grapes and Cups of Yogurt with Fruit from J.L.Q. Concessions in the Wells Fargo Agriculture Building!
- Sleek Greek's Gyros (Chicken/Veggie) & Greek Salads
- Corn Stars BBQ'd Corn, Sweet Potatoes & Baked Potatoes
- Beef/Chicken Sticks, Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, Veggie Bowl and more!
- Gelato & Italian Ice from Fabe's Churros & Gelato
- Shish Kebabs at B&C Shish Kabobs
- Sandwiches from Wellmon Concessions
More Fair Food You Don't Want to Miss Out On
- Cultural Foods: Mexican, Asian, Chinese, Greek, Italian & German
- Beerrocks, Sauerkraut Hot Dogs, Polish Dogs, German Sausage, Linguica, Italian Sausages, Corn in a Cup & Grilled Corn
- Salt Water Taffy, Fudge, English Toffee, Old Tyme Kettle Korn & more!
What food does Fair Management look forward to every year?
“There are two things that I look forward to… beerrocks and soft tacos. That is the definition of traditional Fresno Fair food!”
- John C. Alkire
“Most definitely the shrimp ceviche from Pepe’s Mariscos! I look forward to it all year!”
- Stacy Rianda
"I would have to say that my favorite Fair food is the Dirty Fries from the Grinders Stand. It has delicious pulled pork, coleslaw and fries - what could be better? Then for breakfast, snacks and dessert, most definitely a fresh-baked churro from the Churro Zone near Yosemite Station. My record of churros in one day is six!”
- Lauri King