It is the mission of The Big Fresno Fair to celebrate, educate and, most importantly, have fun. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all Fair guests, the following guidelines, policies and code of conduct are in place.
Please review our COVID-19 guidelines for the 2021 Big Fresno Fair here
! Thank you in advance for working with us and helping make the Fair a safe and healthy event for all!
The Big Fresno Fair is an active filming and photography site 24-hours per day in all areas. By entering, patrons grant the Fair permission to have their image recorded, reproduced and become property of the 21st
DAA/The Big Fresno Fair for use in marketing and advertising. They also understand that they are subject to having their image and/or likeness appear in Sponsor or Media photography, video, broadcasts and/or webcasts.
Persons entering the Fair assume all risks incidental to the event. Fair staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating any law, rule or policy.
Patrons and bags will be searched upon entry.
Everyone entering the Fair will have to pass through a walk-through metal detector unless physically unable; then they will be hand wanded.
Items NOT Permitted at the Fair:
- No glass, aluminum cans, or outside alcohol are allowed.
- Hard-sided coolers
- Pets or other animals are not permitted on site, unless the pet is part of the Fair. Working service animals are permitted as defined by the ADA.
- Selfie sticks
- Photography tripods or professional camera equipment inside the Paul Paul Theater, unless direct approval from the Fair’s Marketing/Communications Department has been received
- Drones or remote-controlled surveillance devices
- Weapons of any kind (including, but not limited to guns, knives, pocket knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas, chains and or any other firearms or weapons) regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit
- Narcotics or other illegal substances
- Cannabis products of any kind and vaping are not permitted anywhere on the property
- Skateboards, hoverboards, in-line skates, bicycles (there are bicycle racks in the Chance Avenue Parking Lot), kites, balls and Frisbees.
Shirts and shoes are required to be worn at all times.
The Big Fresno Fair is a smoke free venue. Smoking of cigarettes and cigars is permitted only in designated smoking areas that are identified on the grounds map which include the Wine Garden, Sports Zone, Craft Brew Court and the south side of the Paul Paul Theater. Smoking of cannabis and vaping is strictly prohibited.
Big Fresno Fair Admission Policy
All patrons attending the 2021 Big Fresno Fair on Friday’s and Saturday’s will be wrist-banded before entering the grounds. Each day will be a different colored wristband. Anyone found to not be wearing a wristband or able to provide any other sort of Fair identification i.e. employee badge, etc. will be subject to questioning and could be ejected from the Fair.
There will be no hand-stamp re-entry allowed after 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights and no re-entry at the Kings Canyon Gate for the entire Fair.
Big Fresno Fair Youth Admission Policy
All youth under the age of eighteen (18) are required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (age 21+) to be admitted to The Big Fresno Fair after 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday night(s).
Any persons entering the Big Fresno Fair after 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights may be asked to show a valid ID with proof of age to be admitted. Any youth under the age of eighteen (18) without a valid driver’s license or California identification card and not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be admitted after 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.
Exceptions to this policy will be at the discretion of Fair Management.
It is the policy of the 21st District Agricultural Association (DAA) also known as "The Big Fresno Fair” that no person who enters District property is allowed to carry or possess a handgun, firearm, knife or other weapon of any kind regardless of whether the person is licensed to carry the weapon or not.
The only exception to this policy will be police officers, security guards or other qualified persons who have been given written authorization by the District to carry a weapon on the property.
In order to protect the safety, security, privacy and property interests of the 21st District Agricultural Association, its employees, agents, contractors and the public is prohibited to any operation or use of unmanned aircraft systems, remote or radio controlled model aircraft of all types, shapes, and sizes or any other similar type devices (collectively “Drones”). Use of any of these devices is strictly prohibited on the premises of the 21st DAA or within the 21st DAA’s air rights, without prior written approval from the 21st DAA. Please be advised that violation of this policy will result in immediate ejection from the premises of the 21st DAA and may subject the violator to a criminal trespass warning or arrest for those who fail to comply.
Code of Conduct
In an effort to improve the Fair experience for patrons, the Fair has developed a Code of Conduct including 10 common-sense guidelines intended to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all guests.
Although most entertainment venues have their own codes of conduct, any violation of the following common code could subject violators to ejection or arrest at The Big Fresno Fair.
In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that patrons refrain from the following behavior at The Big Fresno Fair:
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Smoking. The Fair is a non-smoking facility with the exception of designated smoking areas. This includes marijuana and vaping.
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering restricted areas
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so. This includes the Weekend Admission Policy of wearing a designated wristband at all times on Friday and Saturday nights
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest. Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.Click here for a complete print out of the Fair's policies, guidelines and code of conduct above.